Re: magnifier vs two coil system

Original poster: "Chris Swinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi Gary, Brad, all

> Does anyone here understand  how to power something  with one wire?  I
don't
> think so. This kind of knowledge is shunned. Any one with any real
education
> will tell you that it is imposable. Why is it imposable? Because it
doesn't
> fit into the rules set forth by a few men a hundred and some years ago.
Did
> these men that wrote the rules about how electrons react really know
> everything that can be known about electrons?

It is very simple to try out, just run a Tesla coil as lower power as you
can, so the ouput only arcs say a few inches at most. Connect the secondary
direct to a small wattage bulb, say 230V 12watts, connect the other end of
the bulb to you toroid. Fire up the coil and be amazed!  BTW be carefull
when you touch the toroid afterwards as it seems to build up a static
charge, and I only found this out the hard way :-\

Chris