Re: solid cores

Chris: some very good work has been posted on the tesla list in the past.
The early ignition coils were like tesla coils wound on a center rod core
made of burned bailing wire bundeled together. I beleave it is the odin
coil. ( names slip past me) but the work posted is a new sience in this.
    Robert  H