Re: Ferrite Toroidal Cores?

I am reminded that Radio Shack actually does have a few ferrite cores on
the store shelves.

Part # 273-104 (large square clamp together)
Part # 273-105 (round cable clam shell)

You did ask the "right" question but Radio Shack is sort of the "fast food"
of electronics part places :-))  They have "stuff fast".  Some questions
are be like asking the counter kid at McDonald's how to cook Peking duck...
 Try to save the "complicated questions" for the store manager who usually
has all the stuff very well figured out.  Save questions like "do you sell
phones" for the summer temporary guy they hired yesterday :o))

On Saterday moring, the Peking duck place is closed, DigiKey is closed, but
you CAN buy a ferrite core from Radio Shack and pick up a Big Mac :o))

Cheers,

	Terry