RE: very confused coil results

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Malcolm,

>All I can say is "good luck". It is documented in the CS Notes that all
those magnificent photos taken of Tesla's magnifying transmitter were time
exposures, each featuring "many closures of the switch" of a duration of a
second or so. I wonder why, by his own admission, he didn't run the machine
continuously?

Thank you for your well wishes.  I know that several of Tesla's experimental
coil layouts were not run continuously.  But at least one run was left on
for an hour or so.  This was the run that generated the huge lightning storm
and blew out the Colorado Springs power station.  Not all of Tesla's
experiments were identical.  He was there for collecting data and that meant
building systems that would over heat so he could measure the limits of
various configurations.  It was from the combined data that Tesla was able
to "scientifically design" Wardencliffe.  The photographs were a sideshow to
woo investors.

I have been studying Tesla's works for 3 years now on a daily basis and have
developed a new energy model to more fully understand his work.  And like I
mentioned before, I am already building and running these coil
configurations continuously for hours at a time, with no heating whatsoever.
I'm beyond theory and actually practicing what Tesla was doing.  I have
documented this and put the information on the web for you to review.  I
don't see why you should continue to deny it is possible to continuously run
a properly designed coil when I have offered evidence that can be
duplicated.  BTW, what happened to all the flat spiral coil experiments on
this list?  Are people finding out that I'm right and are afraid to admit it
publicly?

Dave