Coil for sale

Original poster: "Brad McPeak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bmcpeak-at-gte-dot-net>

Hello all coilers,
I have a complete working coil I need to sale. Will be moving and there will
be no place for it. Information on it and pictures can be seen at the
address below. I am located east of Plano Texas. Shipping would be
prohibitive so I guess this is aimed at Texas or surrounding state coilers.
It has a very nice Variac and works well. I have various other parts and my
Dad would sell his coil also. Check it out.

http://home1.gte-dot-net/wmcpeak/tesla.htm

Thanks.

Brad McPeak
mailto:bmcpeak-at-gte-dot-net
Please Visit our Web Site
McPeak's Garage Sale
http://home1.gte-dot-net/wmcpeak/index.htm
Check our auctions on eBay
http://pages.ebay-dot-com/search/items/search.html
Seller search --- wmcpeak-at-gte-dot-net