"REVISED" Need NST

Original poster: "Robert Evan Teet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Techromaster-at-Techromaster-dot-com>

Good day List,

Ok, people, Im new at this. Please spare me the babble about E-bay and
calling every neon sign shop in town. ive tried both these options and
nothing, as of yet, has managed to materialize in my search. I hate to be
blunt but ive spent well into 5 days straight trying to find a viable source
for the neon sign transformer(s) i need and nothing has appeared other than
the private email saying "yea, i sell them, on ebay. youll have to compete
with others to get what you want from me." What happened to good old
fashioned business logic?

With that aside, i need either one 15kv 60ma NST or 2 15kv 30ma NST's
I am also requesting that they be in good condition Ie: no broken/chipped
terminals, missing lids, or leaky canisters. In short, nothing wrong that a
paint job couldnt fix.

Sorry for the rant and godspeed:
Robert Evan Teet