Death Row HV Question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello List,

        You know, I have been wondering what they typically feed the dreaded
electric chairs. That is, what kind of voltage and amperage are we talking
about here? Will a pulsed discharge kill you faster than just getting hit by
your PIG? Is a blow from a Pole Pig a definite death sentence, or is it
possible to survive such a nasty shock? On which part of the body would be the
most fatal place for me to take a shock? Perhaps from one hand to the other, or
would the head be the worst place to be hit. I'm not trying to be a sick freak,
but I am curious. Thanks to all who have the stomach to answer.
                                                                        Richard