RE: Power Load Balance Concern

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Matt

Check out item # 1638787089 on ebay. This brand new 5 kva extreme isolation
transformer sold for $99. The seller stated that he has eight in stock. The
seller had a buy now price of about $150. Contact the seller through ebay
through the "ask seller a question".

Godfrey Loudner