Re: MMC's and heat.

Hi Rick,

After six minutes, the currents are just causing some resistive heating due to
the losses in the caps.  Since so much time goes by, the caps are probably
heating pretty evenly without the centers getting hot enough to melt the poly
witch is the real concern.

I "think" you are pretty safe but you are getting into the be a little bit
cautious region.

Cheers,

        Terry