goofy mot?

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

All,
I have run across the darndest microwave unit. Before i run some search
investigations I would like to ask the list if anyone has torn into an
"inverter" type microwave???????
I picked up a panasonic oven and thought someone beet me to the
transformer, but i opened it up anyway only to see the darndest mot
alive?
After looking at the label, I see that this is some sort of an inverter
drive.
Anyone have any idea as to what, how or why the change?
might make an interesting tc, kind of solid statish?
Marc