MOT+NST=???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <RQBauzon-at-aol-dot-com>

ok, i find that the 20mA output on my NST and uA output from my flyback is
quite weak.  if i put an MOT in parallel with any of these transformers,
would the NST secondary, overwhelmed by 500mA from the from the MOT, burn???

                                                        thanx guys,
                                                        Me