Re: transformer question part 2

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

http://www.repairfaq-dot-org/sam/flytest.htm

http://www.repairfaq-dot-org/sam/tvfaq.htm

http://www.repairfaq-dot-org/REPAIR/F_flytest.html
http://www.ednmag-dot-com/
http://www.adxunimark-dot-com/oemlist.htm
http://www.advantagegrouprepairs-dot-com/repair.htm
http://www.erdweb-dot-com/index2.html
http://www.erdweb-dot-com/ozcat.html

Here are a few sites i found while fixing my tv a few months ago.
Hope some of it helps you?
Take care,
Marc M.