Re: SW variable cap measurements

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

I'd be careful with this notion.   The salt water will conduct easily to that
second bucket.  I think you'd raise and lower that second bucket via some kind
of string and pulley attached to the ceiling if you try this.
Mike