Copernicus Shutdown, Geek House moving across town.

The Geek Group Little St Labs is shutting down tomorrow (Thursday) at 5PM
when we bring the servers down for the move to Stanwood. We will have no
internet access until Sunday at 9PM and won't have DECENT internet access
until Oct-8th when the DSL comes online. In the monday to Oct-8th interim,
it's dialup only, and that's sporadic at best.

I will be out of town from Friday at 4PM until Sunday evening as I'm going
to GR for personal reasons. All MMC orders will be processedd on Sunday
night, all emails replied to on Monday. I will TRY to check emails from the
onboard system in Geek-3, but it isn't finished yet (anyone got a PCMCIA 56k
modem?).

Terry, can you please suspend my subscription until Oct-8th. Anyone with MMC
questions contact me offlist at info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org.

Sorry for any inconvience this may cause (espicially to Alia, Ben and Kim
who will be netless for 2 days) but I have a family issue to attend to.

Have fun, and please don't burn the place down.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group