Recent events

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com> by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richie.burnett-at-talk21-dot-com>

Dear all,

After watching recent events on television news here in
the UK, I am completely appalled.  I know that many members
of this list are based in the US and I cannot imagine how
it must feel in the NY area right now.

People in the UK are dismayed at this apparent disregard
for the life of innocent people.  I hope that no list
members have friends or loved ones that have been caught
up in this tragedy.  Your grief is very much in the minds
of people here in the UK.

All the best,

-Richie Burnett (UK)