Arc Welder Ballast Pictures

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

It's hard for me to care about Tesla coils or much of
anything else right now. However, I couldn't get to
the Air Force base where I work because of traffic
jams, and I'm stuck at home all day. I was desperate
for something to do, so here's an update in case
anyone is interested. Many list members have posted
arc welder questions, often wondering what's inside
them. The pictures tell the story pretty well, at
least for this type of welder.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/buzbox.htm

Greg