Re: High humidity operation

Original poster: "mbarbani by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbarbani-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Given the circumstances you've described I personally would not even use the
coil in the first place. This is just my opinion, but the last thing you would
need is for some freak thing to happen..a capacitor explosion, someone getting
too close, etc etc. We all know high voltage can do some weird s..t, and while
it's entertaining there is the potential for disaster. Keep the coil in a safe
environment where it belongs. Marc