SSTC/full-bridge designer, Excel

Original poster: "Jan Florian Wagner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jwagner-at-cc.hut.fi>

Hi,

if someone is interested, I've been tinkering on a full-bridge switching
power supply design help, in Excel spreadsheet format.  The design sheet
is hardly perfect, but rather something I've been writing and extending
once in a while. It might even contain some small errors... ;o) But, it
has proven quite useful for plugging in the numbers and see "what if".

http://www.hut.fi/~jwagner/tesla/sstc-designer/

The topology is a full-bridge switching power supply that drives the TC
secondary base via an impedance matching transformer (e.g. not a TC
primary directly). The sheet is really concentrated more on the
full-bridge design part, not so much on the TC secondary and modeling
its impedance. It does not yet estimate the TC sec loaded input impedance
(although, IMHO it looks like an easy thing to do...)

cheers,
 - Jan

--
 high voltage at http://www.hut.fi/~jwagner/tesla