Re: Fan Controller and Variac differences

Original poster: "Jason by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Dan,

I am not exacly sure of the nature of fan controllers, but I imagine it is
very much like a variac. If you have no problem running it on an OBIT then I
would imagine that with an NST it would still be fine. An NST is just a
slightly higher powered OBIT really, shunted in the same way.

Regards,
Jason