High humidity operation

Original poster: "Rothman, Aric by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Aric.Rothman-at-Honeywell-dot-com>

A co-worker asked me if I would care to participate in a haunted cave event
(akin to a haunted house or haunted trail, where you scare the bejeezus out
of teeny-boppers, etc).  Its setting is an actual mineshaft.  I was told
typical environmental conditions in the mine are 80-90% relative humidity
and 50 degrees Fahrenheit.  Large flames have been used in previous haunted
events, so there is no concern of flammable gases.  However, the need to
purge ozone produced by the coil will have to be addressed.

Advice on precautions particular to TC operation in a mineshaft/cave would
be appreciated, as well as operating a TC in the presences of a diverse,
hormonally overcharged, and probably frequently intoxicated group of people.

Aric