bulk buy of super caps?

Original poster: "Ken Kanno by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <presence-at-churchofinformationwarfare-dot-org>

Is anybody interested in the possibility of a bulk buy of larger HV caps
DESIGNED for Tesla Coil use? I'm thinking of 0.05uF at 20kVAC at upto
200kHZ. I've never played with a MMC, but I question the thin leads like you
find on a resistor, as opposed to the woven copper ribbon connections you
can find in a good energy discharge, or induction heater cap which better
match the copper tubing you use for a primary anyways.

I am speaking with several manufacturers about the feasibility and cost of
such an item.

Anybody humored by this?

KEN