The Geek Group, does it again!

The Geek Group is well on it's way to doing to Magnet wire what it did to
MMCs.

This past year The Geek Group became the #1 source for Tesla Coil specific
capacitors. Bringing them to the coiling community at prices that noone else
can even come close to. Now, with the addition of a new large sponsor we are
doing the same for high-temp magnet wire. This wire will handle 200C temps
for 20,000 hours and turn to turn voltages of 12kV without breakdown!

We will be revieveing the first batch for our own use and testing as we
prove it's worth for coiling on our 6 new LARGE secondaries. After we abuse
and torture this wire as far as it can go, we'll post the results and work
out a deal for distribution at reduced pricing for members of the Group and
the Pupman list.

Our first batch is 6 spools, 250Lbs each, 3 of 12AWG, 3 of 16AWG. We will be
building 3 12"x72 Secondaries, and 3 23"X100" secondaries (those are
winding, not form lengths). If all goes well we may even have the 12"
working at least as a Bipolar (if not tripolar) by this years winter
Teslathon.

1500lbs of magnet wire........-dot-coming soon, The Geek Group invents the
prosthetic thumb, lol

btw...how come YOU'RE not a member yet? FILL OUT A MEMBER APP! We want YOU
to come and help change the world! We're only in 10 countries, and 25
states, we have plenty of room for you.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek