Re: Caesar.....

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Excuse me just a correction to my previous post

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ludev-at-videotron.ca>

> Hi list,
>
> I just feel to tell you a story about a guy on a discussion
> group; the guy had a really good idea and for two years, time to
> time, patiently, he try to share is finding. One day every one
> think he had a good idea and everybody try his finding.
>
> On my email from the group today I extracted these two sentence
> from two different email:
>
> "large RQ, SDgap, and Terry's triggered ( qualifies as multiple
> due to more than 2 electrodes :)"
>
> and
>
> "I'm kind of waiting for Terry and "weazle" McCreath (hope I
> spelt that right) to perfect and standardize a TSG circuit and
> then build that circuit for the SG of my coil project."
>
> May be it's just me but if I was the guy about who I tell you the
> story, I probably feel cheap. Marc Metlicka was the guy about who
> I talk about, he try the TSG, long before every one else on this
> list, I think and if not I was the one who make the promotion of
> it, he is not the creator of the TSG but the guy who bring it to us.

Correction:

Marc Metlicka was the guy about who I talk about, he try the TSG,
long before every one else on this list I think and if not, he
was the one who make the promotion of it, he is not the creator
of the TSG but the guy who bring it to us.

> In french we have an expression " Rendez a Cesar ce qui
> appartient a Cesar" ( Give back to Caesar what is belong to
> Caesar ).
>
> I hope I don't make Marc feel embarrass.

I think I never could write and speak English :-((