Caesar.....

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi list,

I just feel to tell you a story about a guy on a discussion
group; the guy had a really good idea and for two years, time to
time, patiently, he try to share is finding. One day every one
think he had a good idea and everybody try his finding.

On my email from the group today I extracted these two sentence
from two different email:

"large RQ, SDgap, and Terry's triggered ( qualifies as multiple
due to more than 2 electrodes :)"

and

"I'm kind of waiting for Terry and "weazle" McCreath (hope I
spelt that right) to perfect and standardize a TSG circuit and
then build that circuit for the SG of my coil project."

May be it's just me but if I was the guy about who I tell you the
story, I probably feel cheap. Marc Metlicka was the guy about who
I talk about, he try the TSG, long before every one else on this
list, I think and if not I was the one who make the promotion of
it, he is not the creator of the TSG but the guy who bring it to us.

In french we have an expression " Rendez a Cesar ce qui
appartient a Cesar" ( Give back to Caesar what is belong to
Caesar ).

I hope I don't make Marc feel embarrass.

Cheers,

Luc Benard