New arc pics, good ones

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi everyone.

Mark Stolz, Shawn, and Don came over a while back to do some coiling for a
night. We ran Aron's and my 12" coil at 10kVA or so, and I just now got
around to uploading the pics..................

Go to www.hvguy-dot-com
scroll down just a tad,
click on "Big Arcs".

The pictures from inside the cage are the best we have yet.......on one of
the pics, the arc never strikes the cage and gives you that big "flickering
lurching streamer in the face" look. This keeps you on edge for a moment,
keeps you wondering when and where it's going to hit the cage. Will it be
right in front of your face, or behind you?

Enjoy the pics...

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
G-3 #1150