Re: MMC construction

Original poster: "Steve Bell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <deepfriedneon-at-ntlworld-dot-com>

Hi Paul,

That's a pretty slick bit of MMC construction! Neat soldering too!  It
should work well.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Paul Kidwell by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tmb-at-ieee-dot-org>

--
Steve Bell (UK)
steve-at-deepfriedneon-dot-com