BIG Lightning Arrestor for sale, and the noisest toy on earth!

In cleaning out the lab and getting ready for the next phase of the remodel
The Geek Group is selling a few of our "Extras". One of these is a 3' tall
MOV type lightning arrestor this may be an interesting toy in your HV lab or
even useful in a protection circuit for a BIG pig system :)

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1636119595

We are also selling the original Project-Lorelai siren (we're getting a
bigger one and I'm not starting a collection, I already have more X-ray
transformers than I know what to do with filling up half the warehouse :) If
your coil doesn't torment your neighbors enough, get the toy that will
REALLY make 'em list the house in a month, an actual, operating full size
AIR RAID SIREN! :) It runs on 220 1Ph at 60A and is 250Lbs of dual-tone
screaming sound. It is WELL over 120dB (It pegs my meter easily) and will
shatter windows if you're dumb enough to try running it indoors (we're not
going to mention how I learned this).

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1634618996

Anyone want an X-ray transformer? :)

duck