Re: The dowel of death

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Garry,

        I learned about the "insulating" properties of wood at my
grandparents' farm the first time I picked up a stick and tried to move the
top strand of their neighbor's cattle fence with it . (it was
ever-so-slightly damp. ZZZZTTTT)
Matt D.