RE: dead grass around our coil

Original poster: "Michael J Strube by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mjstrube-at-artsci.wustl.edu>

Might want to consider that nurseries and other businesses might be located
under high power lines because residences usually are not. That is, it may
be that the location has nothing to do with beneficial effects of fields on
plants and more to do with the undesirability of such locations for
residences and so businesses fill the (perhaps relatively cheaper) space.
It would not surprise me if there were zoning ordinances restricting
residential housing under such lines.

Mike