Re: strange charge

HI Marc, all,
               The phenomenon is reminiscent of the (triboelectric?)
charge stored in TC secondary insulation in many respects. I too have
experienced it. Storage in the glass maybe.
     I can't account for the compass observation (your magnetic
personality perhaps? :) but there must be a rational explanation -
speaker in a cellphone or something like that? Lead isn't a
magnetically active material as far as I'm aware.

Regards,
malcolm

On 5 Sep 2001, at 8:14, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>