Heavy build wire for secondary?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Hi,

I just assumed that I should be using a heavy build wire
for my secondary.  But after thinking about it, I wonder
if it buys me anything.  After all, we cover the wire
with tons of poly or something else after winding. But
the poly does not space the wires appart a bit further,
like the heavy build would.  Hmm.

So, should I use heavy build wire for my secondary?  What
does everybody else use?

Terry Blake