Re: Notes-Questions-Article-All

Original poster: "christopher carsten by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ctom-at-toast-dot-net>

Does anyone know if this foam is flamable? I would like to try this sometime
but would not like trapped propellants or foam to burst into flames inside
or outside of my toroid! (although it may look cool)
Chris