Re: 15/30 Tranny

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Ben, I happen to have around twenty 15/30's, twelve 12/30's, three 15/60's,
nine 12/60's, two 12/120's, two Pig's, and a ton of lower value NST's. Every
one of these transformers (minus the PIG's) were free to me. So, rather than
pay for a 15/30, why don't you go ask around to some local neon shops? They
are easy to find in the Yellow Pages, and most are more than willing to get
rid of a few old transformers. If you play your cards right, bring literature
about TC's, and offer to show pictures of the finished product, you may get
lucky like I did. I have made friends with the neon Forman of a large shop
here in KC, and now he saves back all large value transformers for me,
because usually they throw them on a pallet so that people will take them off
(then they burn them for the copper:^(  Anyhow, if you do not feel like
making the efforts, I sometimes have 15/30's, and 12/60's on Ebay under
"Tesla Coil". I feel kind of bad for selling them, but as a full time college
student, and an addict of TC's, I have to make a living:^) Well, that's all
for now. Take Care,

                                                      Rick Harris