Re: dead grass around our coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Organic97-at-aol-dot-com>

What is evidently happening from a Reichian view is that the coil is
producing DOR, deadly orgone energy, antithetical to life.I refer interested
people to Wilhelm Reich's 'Discovery of the Orgone' in his Collected
Works-dot-orgone is life energy found in all living things.It can be concentrated
or accumulated in an orgone energy accumulator.This is a boxlike structure
consisting of layers of steel wool and an organic material like wood or
cotton.Now Reich showed orgone to have properties more closely resemblying a
sound wave than a Hertzian wave and it is my understanding that the waves
generated by a Tesla Coil are non-Hertzian also.Maybe the DOR is being
produced by the primary not the secondary.
This could be a fruitful avenue of research.
Jesse Schwartz
Berkeley,California