RE: Notes-Questions-Article-All

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

Been there, done that.  There were two problems.

First, this is a blind process - you can't see inside the toroid to know how
full it is and when to stop adding more.

Second, the nature of the expanding foam that I used (called "Great Stuff,
at Home Depot) is that it continues to expand with great force over a long
period of time.  It will burst the seam where you join the flex duct ends.

Gary Lau
MA, USA