Re: winding the secondary

Original poster: "Michael Rhodes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rhodes-at-fnrf.science.cmu.ac.th>

If you go to my home page
http://www.fnrf.science.cmu.ac.th/tesla/ScienceDay/index.htm
I show step by step construction of my coil (with images).  This coil was
built
in Thailand during monsoon seasons in an open machine shop thus high humidy
and high temperatures.  Had no problems with the coil performance at all.

--Michael