High voltage power resistors

Original poster: "Richard Williams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richardwwilliams-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi List,

Looking for ideas on high voltage power resistors I found this:

<http://www.amasci-dot-com/tesla/pwres.txt>http://www.amasci-dot-com/tesla/pwres.txt

Is this still applicable today? It was written 5 years ago. I know some things
have changed since then. A "water resistor" does work but I'd like something
dry.

I'm running some tests on a HV DC supply, 15KV -at- 100ma. And I may have use for
a high voltage resistor/s later on.

Any other ideas would be very appreciated.
Thanks!

Rick Williams
SLC