Re: Sources for Free Magnet Wire?

Original poster: "Darin Willson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darinwil-at-execpc-dot-com>

I took one apart once and it had plenty of wire for a small coil,
the olny problem was it seems like they soak the yoke in enamel
cuz all of the wire was stuck together quite well. One other thing
when you pull it appart you may remove some of the insulation
so it would at least need to be recoated so you dont get arcing
between winds.

Darin
10/29/2001 5:56:05 PM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

>Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>