From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 3:52 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Overrating a Variac

Original poster: "Jason by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi all,

I have a 10A variac and I have a 20A variac bruch that I picked up off a
friend. Provided that it physically fits in the old variac, does this mean
that I will be able to overrate the variac by more than usual??

thanks
Jason