Re: rolled caps using 90mil.......

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

Dave,

It would be iffy at best.  If you wish to maintain the same area of the
caps, you will be putting 50% more plastic into the same container.  I've
wound the caps pretty tight using a metal lathe in low gear, which gave a
much tighter bundle than you could hope to do entirely by hand.  Even so,
there wasn't room for another 1.5" of diameter in the case.  I figure
you'll get an additional 3/4" thickness all around, giving 1.5" additional
diameter.

Chip