RE: True solid state Tesla coil

Original poster: "Tuite, Tom by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <TTuite-at-ALLEGROMICRO-dot-com>

Hmm, my email has been "screwy" now for a time and it looks like my last
message may not have made it through, but I appologize if it did and you
guys are getting this again.
Anway, whoever "HV Guy" is from hvguy-dot-com did a really sweet job with his
schematic and explanations.  Thanks for making that available!!  I do have a
question for ya.  On the pics of your MOSFET driven coil it looks like you
are using a home made primary and secondary, are you using the same driver
in the pics as shown in your schematic? I would not think the driver able to
do much without the iron core helping with the lower level field?  Thanks
again, and good job!

Tom T.
Worcester, MA