50kVA, yes 50kVA!!!!!!

Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

In my eternal quest to locate a pole pig, I have found a guy who has
offered to give me a 50kVA pole pig for free. I'm not sure of the
voltage ratings, but I suspect 240v/13800v or similar. Unfortunately,
the pig is 3-phase. I realise this is a darn big big an would generally
be way too big for my purposes. However, it is FREE!!!!! Is there any
way I can use it to power my new "megacoil"???

Cheers,

Greg Peters
Department of Earth Sciences,
University of Queensland, Australia