Re: Dimmer Differential

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Terry, list,

Tesla list wrote:

> Hi Luc,
>
> I finally see what you mean now *:-))

 It's so hard to explain my thought in english sometime, but the
exchange I have with all of you are so enriching that I persevere
to write my bad english. I take some english courses in my life
but it's a lost cause. I appreciated that nobody ever make fun of
it here.

Cheers,

Luc Benard