Re: Removing MOT and Cap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I don't think there's any other voltage sources unless your insane and are
removing the parts with it plugged in. I think a screw driver should be good
for shorting the cap if there's any charge in it. At least take the magnetron
out so you can break it apart to get the magnets. The fan might also be worth
taking.

Mark