Offer to the list

Original poster: "Rothman, Aric by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Aric.Rothman-at-Honeywell-dot-com>

I own a 35mm film scanner with 2700 dpi resolution.  I would be happy to
scan negatives or slides, taken by list members, of their coils in operation
or various stages of construction.  I will then burn the image files thus
generated on to a CD-ROM.  The negatives or slides need to be shipped in
sleeves or some other protection, and packaged in a box or envelope which
will protect the contents from bending.  Enclose sufficient postage for the
return package, which will contain the original media and the CD-ROM.  Other
than the postage and the cost of packaging materials, I will do this at no
cost to you!  Can't beat that deal with a (insert deity of choice
here)-stick!

Aric