From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 10:18 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Printing Digital Camera pictures

Original poster: "Paul Kidwell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tmb-at-ieee-dot-org>

I've been reading all the posts on the various cameras that are available.
The problem I see with digital cameras is that if you want something you can
hold in your hand and pass around to your friends, you have to print it out
on your printer. I have an HP976 and even with high quality photo paper it
still "looks" like it came off a printer. (not to mention what happens to
the ink if it gets wet)

I've seen the post about Shutterfly, but that's not exactly what I'd call
convenient. If I get some good shots of my coil one evening, I'd kinda like
to be able to bring some shots in to the office to show off the next day.

If you had loads of money, say $700, to spend on a photo printer....

                                           .... what would you buy?

Thanks for your thoughts.
Paul