From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 5:55 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Pic's of Kevin Eldridge's coil cooking Wild Bill!!!!!

Original poster: "Dragan Stancevic by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <visitor-at-xalien-dot-org>

On Monday 22 October 2001 10:32 am, Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>
>
> Hey Bill...I just completed my first Video CD (plays on most DVD players)
> of 7 minutes of Kevin setting up and running his BIGGG coil back in July.
> haven't got a place to post the file (so you can at least watch it on
> Windows Media Player) but if anyone has a suggestion how to make it
> available, I'll be glad to listen.
> Heck, I'll even mail a copy if someone sends me a blank CDR.
>
> Let me know. and if Bill has some space????? Maybe we can work out
> something cause you MUST see this in motion!

Hi,

I can host a copy on my webserver if you like.

www.xalien-dot-org

--
Peace can only come as a natural consequence
of universal enlightenment. -Dr. Nikola Tesla