Re: Diodes

Hi Scot, Ed,

If these are a DO-5 package, they are probably NTE6074, 200PRV, 85A,
cathode to case. There is also
an NTE6075 with same ratings except anode to case. In any event Scot, you
might want to check NTE's
online cross-reference. They also have a cross-reference download which I
use for IC's and some
discretes. BTW, DO-5 casing is heavy duty and has a hex case and threaded
terminal bolt on one end
and a heavy lead sticking up out of the top.

http://www.nteinc-dot-com/

Take care,
--
Barton B. Anderson