Re: Digital Camera

Original poster: "Mike Waddick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mikew-at-winternet-dot-com>

Ted,

Now and days everyone is using digital, my photographer friend only uses
digital. Its so much cheaper and easier. The camera has all the same futures
as any SLR 35mm camera; the quality is just as good too. He was able to blow
up a picture he took of my tesla coil up to 4' x 4'. Now he is going all out
and making a billboard using pictures taken with a digital camera of my
tesla coil. He has saved thousands of dollars from using a digital camera.

Mike Waddick

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>