Re: Triggered gaps

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

At 01:05 AM 22/10/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ludev-at-videotron.ca>

>Hi J.B.
>
>I remember the Gary vortex gap great design be the way but I like
>to see more detail and I can't find his wed site address anymore
>could you post it please.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Luc Benard

Hi Luc,

This should get you to Gary's pages, then you'll have to work
your way through to the Votex Gap description and pictures:

http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/lau/tesla/primary.htm

If you have any specific questions on my setup, I'll be happy
to try to answer them for you.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca